(but let's be honest, it's really all about Leo & Rosie)
Thursday, April 06, 2006
Friends. Leo's friends Mariama and Fatima came over to visit and participated in hushing him to sleep. He looked a little worried. Then we walked to the ice cream shop.
I love how I get to see pictures of your whole life, not just Leo, but friends too.. Leo's face is hilarious there.... the caption definetely goes "errr, these girls look mischevious, Mama? I don't know about this."
2 Comments:
Worried, but handsome...even if I am biased. Beautiful shots of beautiful children. How nice of them to rock Leo to sleep. Hope it worked.
GJ
I love how I get to see pictures of your whole life, not just Leo, but friends too.. Leo's face is hilarious there.... the caption definetely goes "errr, these girls look mischevious, Mama? I don't know about this."
Post a Comment
<< Home