I love this boy and I haven't even met him. I really think he is the cutest baby I have ever seen. Don't tell my niece, but his face is so sweet! I see both of you in him.
I love this boy and I haven't even met him. I really think he is the cutest baby I have ever seen. Don't tell my niece, but his face is so sweet! I see both of you in him.
3 Comments:
I love this boy and I haven't even met him. I really think he is the cutest baby I have ever seen. Don't tell my niece, but his face is so sweet! I see both of you in him.
I love this boy and I haven't even met him. I really think he is the cutest baby I have ever seen. Don't tell my niece, but his face is so sweet! I see both of you in him.
xoxo,
ashley
totally atmospheric, dude. both shots.
- j
Post a Comment
<< Home