Aye, dios. Where do I start? I didn't realize there was a comments options... even his frown is cute, which is a very important survival skill because we all know life is hard and you gotta look good even while pouting.
The picture of eric and leo with mouths wide open in the window is the "I have the best dad under the sun" picture.
He's so big, it's startling, big sturdy boy! i miss him and am excited that soon he will big enough to hug.
2 Comments:
Aye, dios. Where do I start? I didn't realize there was a comments options... even his frown is cute, which is a very important survival skill because we all know life is hard and you gotta look good even while pouting.
The picture of eric and leo with mouths wide open in the window is the "I have the best dad under the sun" picture.
He's so big, it's startling, big sturdy boy! i miss him and am excited that soon he will big enough to hug.
Wow... now that's a good-lookin' outfit!
:)
-todd
Post a Comment
<< Home