Sarah, Eric, Leo & Rosie

(but let's be honest, it's really all about Leo & Rosie)

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Hanging out on the couch...


5 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

I have been enjoying your site so much, Leo is adorable! Now make Scott and Jess keep up with the blog as much as you guys do! Hope all is well, enjoy your little one!

Lindsay Helman

 
At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, Uncle Mike, I'm not sure if you noticed but Leo's outfit in these pics consist entirely of Arjun hand-me-downs...a little insider info for you.

 
At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great hair! And what an intelligent face.
Grandma Joanne

 
At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so much fun to see new photos almost every day! I can't wait to meet Leo in person.

Love to all, Aunt Karen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home