Chocolate I-peam.
Adventures in dessert. Leo’s busy around the house these days as a one-man band. Lots of harmonica and drum playing (see here) and also lots of playdough. We have great long dialogues at dinner – many of his sentences begin with "how about" – as in “how 'bout some chocolate ice cream?” “or how 'bout some more loud burps dada?” He’s having fun using feeling words – my favorite of which is the spontaneous “I’m happy mama.”
He’s also loving using his er verbs – “I’m a good barfer mama” after he was sick last week. Along with “I’m a good puzzler” and after I asked him to clean up the mess he had made – “I’m a good messer mama.” indeed.
Tonight after eric put him to bed, he could be heard through the doorway singing “Pierre,” one of his favorite songs, aloud to ho-man, his nighttime companion. Ho-man is a felt snowman made for him by his aunt liz and Leila.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home